McIlvoy House was named for Dennis D. McIlvoy, who built the house in 1897. The house was deeded to the City of Arvada in 1919 by Mrs. Clemancy McIlvoy, including a codicil stating that the house shall be known as "McIlvoy House," and that no alcoholic beverages be sold on the premises. Through the years the City rented the dwelling to various civic organizations; Park or Legion House, Arvada Library, Mental Health Office and Urban Renewal Authority.
Hours of Operation
Sundays & Mondays | Closed
Tuesdays - Saturdays | 11am - 3pm